THRIVE: Creating Profound Self Support
10am - 1pm BST online
£10 if finances are a real struggle
THRIVE: Creating Profound Self-Support
Is this your story?
- You are a conscious, caring, compassionate person
- You put a lot of your energy into looking after your partner and/or family, your colleagues at work, and others
- Sometimes you feel too exhausted and anxious, or guilty and resentful for your life to contain much joy or radiance
- But you try to chivy yourself along - 'Come on, shake it off, get on with it!'
- You regularly sacrifice your needs ('Needs? What needs?') in honour of those you support
- Do you give yourself the same awareness and care that you give others?? Not likely!
You long to find a way to overcome the niggling anxieties that sap your confidence, energy and generosity. You can only dream of an unstoppable energy and enthusiasm for life. It seems unimaginable that your 'inner critic' could be mostly silenced, to be replaced by that unquenchable pleasure and energy of aliveness.
How could it really be different?
On my own soul journey and in working with people for many years in different contexts, it's become clear to me what makes the difference to thriving in our lives.
- Profound and deep self awareness and support is accessed through heartfelt compassion of our wise adult self
- Through our compassion, we connect with the blocked self that is not able to release the anxiety or resentment on its own
- We tap into a realm that allows us to trust and expand into the deep flow of Life rather than react with our old limiting beliefs
- When we look after others we find it can be from an overflow of possibilities and heartfelt love
- We are able to generously respond to others rather than instinctively negatively react
You will be able to access inner peacefulness that allows you to spend time profoundly caring for yourself, your body, your needs in ways that feel holistic and right for you.
I'm so looking forward to being with you on October 3, and to support you to create real and sustainable positive change in your life.
- You will be sent a zoom link to access the session. If you haven't used Zoom before, it's easy to use. Go to www.zoom.us to download the software and that's all you need to do - no need to sign in or create an account
We'll take time to say hello to each other and to create a safe space in which to hold our session together. The program will include talking together, transformational exercises, writing in a notebook if that's your thing, conversation, movement if you feel like it, and music. We'll have a break too.
Who am I?
A Transformational Coach and Workshop Leader, a deep self-searcher and avidly curious researcher into what makes some people so free, a Yoga Teacher, and a Dance and Movement Psychotherapist. I am endlessly curious about how to transform the rocks of life into a bridge rather than a wall.